Объявление

Администраторы:
Shonen
Emma Frost
Yvonne Cluzet

Разыскиваются:
Рейвен Даркхольм (Мистик)
Генри Маккой (Зверь)
В игру особенно требуются каноны из Клуба Адского Пламени, а так же Эрик Леншер.
Прием телепатов в игру закрыт.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » First Class: Children of Atom » Гостевая » Гостевая

Гостевая

Сообщений 121 страница 150 из 184

Scott
Нет, не против. Ну будет он младшим братом, не так приницпиально. В фильме этот момент вообще не освещался.

В фильме этот момент вообще как то опустили.

Здравствуйте)
Возможна ли смена внешности у персонажа Рейвен Даркхольм? Меня мало привлекает Лоуренс, а персонаж нравится.

Джейн
Добрый день.
Рейвен - это как раз тот персонаж, который может менять внешность хоть каждые пятнадцать минут.

Добрый день.
Скажите, пожалуйста, персонаж с именем Джин Грей играет или же нет?
Я бы хотела за нее поиграть мне по духу очень близка Джин да и образ уже внедряла в другие проекты несвязанные с вашим проектом. Вышло довольно не плохо и характер отыгрывала неплохо правда в рамках другого проекта. Думаю, если у вас  эта роль не занята, я могла бы ее отыграть. Сама актриса, которая играет роль Джин в фильмах мне очень нравиться.

Добрый день.
Нет, Джин у нас нет, и, если вы измените ее биографию так, чтобы она вписывалась в рамки нашего канона, то можете ее занять.

Спасибо. А где можно посмотреть анкету старой Джин и написать новую?

Извиняюсь, что влазию, но на Джин есть акция в "Разыскиваются". А анкету на Джин еще никто не подавал.

Вернее анкеты других игроков, чтобы написать анкету для Джин.

Elena, а где мне шаблон анкеты посмотреть?

Анкетой смогу заняться завтра ...

Гость - на роль Джин Грей
Шаблон здесь можно посмотреть. А анкеты других... Не думаю, что это вам пригодится, Джин тут считается как неканон, поэтому пока вы можете быть нейтральным мутантом. И быть подростком даже. А мутантов, которых знает Джин по трилогии, помимо Ксавье, пока что нет.
Но в целом все анкеты хранятся здесь

Если вам все еще интересно играть на марвеловской тематике, приходите к нам:
masla.rolka.su

Пpивет peбятa. Я крacивaя и непослушнaя девушка. Oчeнь хoчу быть твоей любовницей и другом! Со мной мoжнo познакомиться на этoм сайте redmocambmo.tk/ke5f

Hello, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's actually fine, keep up writing.

Having read this I thought it was really enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Hola! I've been following your website for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Austin Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Thanks , I've recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I've came upon so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you certain about the source?

Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and piece of writing is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles.

You can certainly see your skills within the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

I'm excited to discover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to look at new things in your blog.

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this website consists of awesome and genuinely excellent data designed for visitors.

Thanks to my father who informed me on the topic of this webpage, this web site is truly remarkable.

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this in my search for something relating to this.

Hi! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to convey her.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » First Class: Children of Atom » Гостевая » Гостевая

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно